Rust's website is really good

anonymous via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 16 10:01:02 PST 2016

On 16.01.2016 16:53, karabuta wrote:
> OK. How do I contribute to the design? I will run away if I have to go
> through a long process b4 i can do that:)

In the end someone will have to make a successful pull request against
the dlang.org git repository. That means cloning the repository,
applying your changes, and pushing through review. When the changes are
non-trivial, it means being/getting familiar with Ddoc and the other
stuff that's used in the dlang.org code.

There's a wiki page about all that:
http://wiki.dlang.org/Contributing_to_dlang.org

You can very meaningfully contribute without doing all that yourself,
though. An HTML+CSS mockup goes a long way. It can be discussed,
approved/rejected, and if you're not willing/able to do the actual
dlang.org code, maybe someone else takes it on. That's exactly how the
current push for the red-top-bar redesign came about.