How do you keep up with the Kardashi^W^W github?

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 17 11:44:20 PST 2016

> I'm sure there must be better techniques. How do you keep up with github?

All my github email goes into a specific folder.

My email client organizes by thread, so while there may be 100 messages
some days, there's generally a far fewer number of threads (some
particularly active threads have dozens of messages in them). I'll note
I'm only subscribed to Phobos, Druntime, and Deimos.

I also have a special "overriding" filter that sends messages directly
to my inbox if @schveiguy is seen in the message. This allows someone to
tag me and it will get my attention much quicker (I check my inbox when
it alerts me, but the github folder I sometimes let go for several days
at a time). I found that in the past, these got buried in the github
folder and I didn't notice them.

-Steve