[dlang.org] new forum design

Tofu Ninja via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 18 06:34:23 PST 2016

On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 10:20:13 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:

The font looks particularly bad on the bolded thread titles in
the forums. I think really any where I see bolded text it just
looks bad, looks like its bleeding. Otherwise I dont mind the
font.

The main page looks a little jumbled, maybe section off the
widgets into a bar on the side. Maybe section off the "Why D?"
like you did with the gray section that has the the "your code
here" box.

Also it is really very bright, maybe provide a dark theme. Also I
feel like the red header at the top is just 1 shade too bright,
but maybe thats just me, I tend to like more muted tones.