[dlang.org] new forum design

JohnCK via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 18 08:05:08 PST 2016

On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 15:55:01 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> That's because this website is not really a forum, in reality
> it is a web newsreader (NNTP gateway).
>
> http://forum.dlang.org/help#about

I know that, I just thought that those messages/refreshs could be
handled in the server-side without being seen on the client-side.

But if there's no way, I think you should cache the css/fonts or
something like that because on every refresh the layout waits for
style, because the text/menu bar are unfilled at the beginning of
the refresh, then it's filled seconds later.

The older version didn't had the problem above.

JohnCK.