Google Summer of Code 2016

Craig Dillabaugh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 18 08:16:01 PST 2016

On Thursday, 31 December 2015 at 23:58:32 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh
wrote:
> The deadline for the Google Summer of Code, 2016 is February
> 19th. Which means we have about a month and a half to put
> something together.  For the time being I've recycled last
> years projects (with one dropped so far):
>
> http://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_2016_Ideas#Ideas

> Craig

Just trying to keep GSOC on the front page ...

If you have your name attached to a project currently on our list
please let me know if you can't mentor this year.  I am starting
to get some inquires for students about projects (just had one
about DDT), and it would be bad is some project that is currently
on the list disappeared between now and mid-February.  So I would
rather clean up any projects that we can't go ahead with now.