[dlang.org] new forum design

Meta via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 18 08:40:17 PST 2016

On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 10:20:13 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> - GOOD if you are as specific as possible in what can be
> improved
> - GREAT if you can provide detailed suggestions in how things
> can be improved
> - AMAZING if you can provide a mock-up (screenshot or web page)
> of how things could be improved
> - INCREDIBLE if you can provide a pull request with your
> improvements :)

I agree with others that it is a bit on the bright side. That
doesn't bother that much, though. I only have one small issue,
which is that it's now quite difficult to tell which threads I
have and have not read at a glance, based on the boldness of the
link. A screenshot for reference:

http://imgur.com/2guslfD

Making links that have been read a different colour might be a
good solution, rather than just de-bolding them.