[dlang.org] new forum design

wobbles via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 18 12:32:50 PST 2016

On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 10:20:13 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> As the new design rolled out on dlang.org, I decided to push
> the changes on forum.dlang.org as well. From what I gathered
> from the previous feedback thread, I believe we've addressed
> the most stringent issues. Once again thanks to anonymous /
> @aG0aep6G for doing practically all the work, and to everyone
> who's provided feedback so far.
>
> [...]

On the reddit thread, a bug in safari was posted:
"
I found a bug on Safari 7.1.3: each time I click the "Edit"
button for the code editor, the gray panel with the code it in
gets longer, and pushes the rest of the content in the site down.
Here's an album with the before/after screenshots.
http://imgur.com/a/TIylc
"
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/41j1nm/check_out_ds_new_site/cz32v1v