DMD - issue building shared library

bitwise via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 18 19:36:05 PST 2016

On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 23:55:33 UTC, Dibyendu Majumdar
wrote:
> On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 23:53:45 UTC, Dibyendu Majumdar
> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks - that worked, but I had to write it this way:
>>
>>   import std.c.windows.windows;
>>   import core.sys.windows.dll;
>>   mixin SimpleDllMain;
>>
>> I noticed that above modules are documented in the library
>> reference so I assume that this template is not supported?
>

> Sorry meant to say 'not' documented.

Well..I think the docs are far from complete. It's an ongoing
task to try and get them to where they need to be. Worst case
scenario, is that someone removes that template, at which point
you can simply go back in history on github and copy paste it
into your own file. I don't see any reason that it would be
removed though.

     Bit