[dlang.org] new forum design

Puming via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 18 23:21:09 PST 2016

On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 10:20:13 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> As the new design rolled out on dlang.org, I decided to push
> the changes on forum.dlang.org as well. From what I gathered
> from the previous feedback thread, I believe we've addressed
> the most stringent issues. Once again thanks to anonymous /
> @aG0aep6G for doing practically all the work, and to everyone
> who's provided feedback so far.

I often found that I have to hover mouse on the title when
viewing "Last Post" on the forum index pages, and think that is a
bit annoying.

The "Group" column is very wide, with not any content.

So I changed the css a little and get this looking:

http://imgur.com/MxJJURL

Now "Last Post" column is at the center of focus and most of the
times the title is shown wholy.

As for the subtitle in "Group" columns, I think you can make it a
hover tip instead of directly displaying.

Do you think this looks better?