[dlang.org] new forum design

Nick Treleaven via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 19 07:12:08 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 19 January 2016 at 04:53:01 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 20:51:23 UTC, Nick Treleaven
> wrote:
>> This would really help on my nexus tablet, it's painful
>> selecting a text block of lines that flow off the visible
>> screen.
>
> Where does that happen?

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I don't think it's a problem with the
forum, more just that editing a big block of text to remove some
unnecessary quoted lines is awkward due to browser/WM. If I could
just select the lines I want to reply to, then hit Reply, I
wouldn't have to remove a block of quoted lines, which is tricky
(I have to do it in stages, tapping and holding on a word to
bring up the selection then dragging the caret cursors, then
repeating several times for lines currently off screen).