So... add maxCount and maxPos?

Timon Gehr via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 20 13:42:37 PST 2016

> This is one of those cases in which we were pedantically right to not
> add them, but their equivalents look like crap.
>
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3942
>

> Andrei

One reason why dual notions usually both receive names is that naming
one of them but not the other is arbitrary and confusing. (Reversing all
arrows in the respective category is often just not a very natural
operation, even if it has a computational interpretation.)

Languages don't just leave out one of && or || either.