[dlang.org] new forum design

mate via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 21 13:14:34 PST 2016

On Thursday, 21 January 2016 at 06:24:04 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 20 January 2016 at 19:04:18 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
> wrote:
>> On 2016-01-19 20:59, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
>>
>>> Yep, plus now that we use a narrow font :P
>>>
>>> Made it narrower + hid it on very narrow viewports (incl.
>>> portrait iPhone).
>>
>> Thanks. But now when the column is removed, it's not enough
>> margin/padding on the right side, for the "Last Post" column.
>
> Sorry, I don't understand. I don't see a problem in the iOS
> simulator in neither portrait or landscape mode. Can you
> elaborate or post a screenshot?

Thank you to anonymous and yourself for the hard work.

On the mobile version (Android) the “Replies” column has gone,
and with it the link to the first unread message. Is there any
plan to add it back?

This link was useful to me. Yet the link to the last message is
still present in the “Last Post” column, but it is of low value
in my opinion.