Why do some attributes start with '@' while others done't?

Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 21 16:20:39 PST 2016

On Thursday, 21 January 2016 at 23:48:03 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
> On Thursday, 21 January 2016 at 23:25:01 UTC, Era Scarecrow
> wrote:
>> I'm almost tempted to suggest a tool that would update changes
>> to source code when some of these things happen, dealing with
>> most of these types of problems.
> Waaaait. Hang on. *I* wrote something like that. The problem is
> that nobody wants to make breaking changes even though dfix
> exists.
>
> https://github.com/Hackerpilot/dfix

  If the fixes are easily automated requiring no intervention
(other than running a tool) then i would totally push for these
changes; Probably have a reminder notes during each release for
people unaware of dfix that it will fix these changes to source
code.

  Worst case for not breaking code ultimately goes to users not
updating the compiler.