[dlang.org] Let's talk about the logo

WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 22 06:44:33 PST 2016

On Friday, 22 January 2016 at 14:26:21 UTC, Marc Schütz wrote:
> For the website, definitely number 3. As a standalone version,
> the fourth one can be used. Or if we insist on the "horizon"
> arc, maybe a version can be made that fades out the arc much
> closer to the "D", so that the entire logo fits into a
> nearly-square rectangle.

Made the third one into a logo you could use on white background
in case you need it:

https://i.imgur.com/TXocm6E.png

However I dont have an SVG for that and I basically just used the
logo from the imgur screenshot, cut of a rounded rectangle (5px
border radius) and added a simple box shadow (0px 1px 3px
rgba(0,0,0,0.3))