Why do some attributes start with '@' while others done't?

Wyatt via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 22 08:58:43 PST 2016

On Friday, 22 January 2016 at 15:36:06 UTC, rsw0x wrote:

> Maybe it's just me, but without my comfy braces I get lost.
> Large python files feel like a maze to me honestly.
> Lispers might have been onto something.

It's not just you; I completely agree.  Python (and a lot of
ruby) is nearly unreadable to me even with wide tabstops.  I have
a couple projects I started in Python that I've largely abandoned
because of that. :/

I'm not overly attached to semicolons -- I think I could live
without them in most cases -- but omitting something to properly
denote blocks is a deal-breaker at this point.

-Wyatt