[dlang.org] Let's talk about the logo

ixid via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 22 11:47:34 PST 2016

On Thursday, 21 January 2016 at 23:46:26 UTC, anonymous wrote:
> The logo is repeatedly being called out as a weak spot of the D
> brand. But so far Walter has been adamant about keeping it the
> way it is.

I certainly agree the logo is weak, to me the planets look more
like a bad lens flare effect unfortunately. The bottom reflection
bit needs to be removed but I think the planets/moons need to be
spaced away from the D. The bigger dot overlapping the D just
looks messy, like a misplaced paint blotch.