So... add maxCount and maxPos?

Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 23 03:27:41 PST 2016

On Thursday, 21 January 2016 at 14:04:58 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 01/21/2016 08:42 AM, Era Scarecrow wrote:
>> I'd almost say lowestCount and highestCount would almost be
>> better, but I am not sure.
>
> minCount is already a given. -- Andrei

  I have a slight problem where I'm not already familiar with most
of the standard library functions (D, libc, etc) that are usually
available. This usually means I have a naive approach and/or
naming convention to what's already been in place 15+ years.

  Of course when I do take the time to go through the libraries
and documentation I'll say 'oohhh that's cool!'; But because I'm
not actively using it I'll promptly forget it :(