[dlang.org] Let's talk about the logo

karabuta via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 23 11:47:59 PST 2016

On Saturday, 23 January 2016 at 08:25:49 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> I always wanted it to be a gif so the planet would appear to be
> subtly rotating and the edge of Deimos might twinkle slightly
> :-)

If it was meant to be a git then it makes more sense why it was
as it is originally (but without the borders). I always thought
the circles on the D was confusing since very few people will
recognize without being told what it is.

But when the rotation is added, it will be awesome!! (That is
design).