Dub needs some additions

Igor via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 23 13:24:27 PST 2016

On Saturday, 23 January 2016 at 20:54:36 UTC, develop32 wrote:
> On Saturday, 23 January 2016 at 20:24:05 UTC, Igor wrote:
>> Some simple extensions to dub are required for proper windows
>> support:
>>
>> 1. The Ability to generate full build selections for Visual D.
>> I only get Win32 when using `dub generate VisualD`. Win64
>> support should be added, along with alternate compiler
>> support. (GDC and LDC)
>
> dub generate visuald --arch=x86_64 etc.
>
> You have to use flags to configure the project.

No, I am talking about adding the different build options inside
the visual studio project. When one generates the project, it
should add the 64bit build options regardless. It is a standard
with all Visual Studio projects in C++, C#, and VB. It should not
require a flag to set. It doesn't change the architecture but
only provides a simple build option.

When I use the flag, I only get 64... I want both!!! I should be
able to switch seemlessly between 64-bit and 32-bit by using the
configuration manager/combo box like every other normal project
in VS has as default.