Last revision of phobos and druntime that actually compile with cdmd

Benjamin Thaut via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 24 07:55:25 PST 2016

I'm currently merging a pretty large change over the C++->D
boundary within Dmd. This change includes many changes to
druntime and phobos. So I need the last revision of druntime and
phobos that still compile with cdmd exactly before the switch was
made. Unfortunately there is no git tag for this in druntime and
phobos. I tried using a commit which was the same date as the
cdmd -> ddmd switch but that didn't work.

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut