What are the real GUI toolkits for D?

Luis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 24 23:54:38 PST 2016

On Sunday, 24 January 2016 at 12:16:09 UTC, nbro wrote:
> Except for GtkD and DWT, D does not seem to be supported by a
> really nice GUI toolkit. Anyway, a serious programming language
> nowadays should have a lot more support in that area. I have
> not tried GtkD yet, but it seems the most promising. Many
> projects have started to create a GUI toolkit (or wrapper), but
> now they are abandoned. Are there any plans to really support
> the development of standard GUI toolkit?

My recommendation is that you try to use GtkD or TkD as they just
work.
Also, there is minigui that uses Win32 NATIVE GUI and something
similar on Linux. I don't try it, but looks more promising like
others because  is NATIVE and not need to use a 2d game graphics
library to work ->
https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/minigui.d