Vision 2016 H1

rsw0x via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 25 10:48:51 PST 2016

On Monday, 25 January 2016 at 03:14:47 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> In case you missed it from the announce forum:
> http://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2016H1 -- Andrei

>We are still shorthanded with all aspects of D development: top
>leadership,

I'd be interested in seeing someone with good
leadership/community skills(no offense to Andrei/Walter meant)
become a "top" part of D like Andrei/Walter currently are. I can
think of a few D core contributors off the top of my head that
seem to possess good leadership qualities and seem to go out of
their way to make sure things get done.