Pre-alpha D language online tour

André via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 25 12:59:23 PST 2016

On Monday, 25 January 2016 at 18:31:57 UTC, JohnCK wrote:
> On Monday, 25 January 2016 at 18:17:09 UTC, André wrote:
>> http://dlang-tour.steinsoft.net
>> Any kind of feedback is highly appreciated, of course.
>
> This is very neat and I think this is a thing this will be very
> good for newcomers.
>
> PS: On the index page "after page 1" there is a huge white
> space on the left side: http://i.imgur.com/ypCTdbo.png
>
> JohnCK.

Thanks very much! Actually this huge white space is by design :-)
On every section that doesn't include a code example the space
that the source editor would use is just left blank. That way the
content always stays at the same position. And it looked awkward
when the content just streched to the whole screen on big
displays.. That is the same behaviour the Go tour has if no
source is shown and I didn't come up with a better solution so
far.

Cheers,
André