C++17

Bubbasaur via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 26 22:16:47 PST 2016

Really I don't get this talk about convert someone from a
language x to y. It will be very hard, some are programming since
a long time and many don't want to change no matter what, and
there are other issues like jobs and so on.

I think we need to gather attention from new people that are
entering in the field. So they don't mind to risk or try new
languages.

If a guy wants a language that compiles to a native code, and
it's "easier" than C++, has GC and so on, then he will be
fascinated by D and finally you won a new user.