Google Summer of Code 2016

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 28 09:19:37 PST 2016

On Thursday, 28 January 2016 at 17:15:17 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh
wrote:
> Seems like there should be enough there for a project. Also
> looking at:
>
> https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dstep
>
> in the list of limitations is, 'Doesn't translate preprocessor
> macros of any kind", that seems like a good challenge.

AFAIK this is blocked on having C++ API bindings because
preprocessor isn't exposed to plain C ones (this is exactly why I
have mentioned it in list).

> So if Jacob can't mentor this, is there anyone who would be
> comfortable with that type of project?

I may volunteer but need to check my availability and mentor
duties :) Will respond shortly. But of course it should be Jacob.