Logical location of template instantiations

Lodovico Giaretta via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 1 05:08:49 PDT 2016

On Friday, 1 July 2016 at 11:45:12 UTC, Robert burner Schadek
wrote:
> IMO, this is one of these places where theory meets practice.
> Do what works, write a comment explaining the problem, and move
> on ;-)

Yes, well, I successfully bypassed my issues with this thing, but
I wanted to share my thoughts about the need to express this kind
of thing (i.e. to give a template instantiation the privileges of
the instantiating module), and to know if someone else has some
opinion on this matter.