Trivial Pull Requests

Mathias Lang via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 3 17:27:45 PDT 2016

Labels can only be applied by contributors, in other words people with
merge access. So this is only useful for P.R. made by contributors. I doubt
a contributor seeing a trivial P.R. (made by a non-contributor) will label
it, instead of just pulling the auto-merge trigger.
So I'll stick with `[Trivial]` in the P.R. title.