Using electron for IDE development

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 5 01:14:36 PDT 2016

On Monday, 4 July 2016 at 18:25:51 UTC, tcak wrote:
> As far as I known, and FEEL, one of the biggest problems of IDE
> development is cross platform user interface development.

I'm working on cross-platform D IDE based on cross-platform GUI
library.
Works on Linux, Windows, OSX, and may be easy ported to other OS
if necessary.
Written in D, so I suppose contributing to it might be easy for D
developers.
(assuming it may be more attractive to program in D than in JS,
Java or C#).
My IDE has syntax highlight, debugging support, auto-completion,
go-to-definition, DUB support and many other features. Current
state is almost usable.
But only a few people were interested in contributing to this
project.