D is crap

ZombineDev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 5 04:27:33 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 5 July 2016 at 09:51:01 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 5 July 2016 at 09:23:42 UTC, ZombineDev wrote:
>> https://gist.github.com/9il/a167e56d7923185f6ce253ee14969b7f
>> https://gist.github.com/9il/58c1b80110de2db5f2eff6999346a928
>>
>> available today with LDC ;)
>
> I meant good manual SIMD support in the language, not
> vectorization.

Have you put any enhancement request on https://issues.dlang.org
or written a DIP? If not, I can guarantee with almost 100% that
it will not get worked because no one knows what you need. If you
really want good SIMD support in D, you should look at
https://dlang.org/spec/simd.html and the list of intrinsics that
GDC and LDC  provide and write a list of things that you find
missing in terms of language support. Otherwise your claims are
vague and non-actionable.