D is crap

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 5 21:14:25 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 6 July 2016 at 03:23:18 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
> while using a 64 bit linux will help you, dancing naked in the
> street won't.

it will really help me to head my house, yes. so you proposing me
to rebuild the world, and all my custom-built software (alot!)
for... for nothing, as (i said it before) no of the apps i'm
using require more than 2GB of RAM. and SIMD instructions are
perfectly usable in 32-bit mode too -- with anything except DMD.
so you proposing me to fuck my whole system to workarond a DMD
bug/limitation. great. this is even more stupid than naked dances.