D is crap

Luís Marques via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 8 10:07:04 PDT 2016

On Friday, 8 July 2016 at 15:30:12 UTC, Schrom, Brian T wrote:
> I've had reasonable success using lldb on mac.

I was referring to the stack trace on segfault, but regarding the
user of debuggers on a Mac with D, most of the time it doesn't
work very well for me. I think last time I used lldb (maybe last
week) when I tried to print something in a D program nothing
would happen, not even an error. Now that lldc is more up-to-date
I'll check if that helps lldb get less confused.