D Wiki admin - there's a few spammer to ban

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 8 22:09:23 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 9 July 2016 at 02:32:20 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
> so far nothing appears in the usual pages and links but who
> know this could happend.

Thanks, I cleaned it up and increased the CAPTCHA difficulty.

In the future, please do not tamper with spam pages in any way, I
had to intentionally avoid blocking your account because of your
actions on the spammer-created pages.

Also, the forum is not the best way to report issues with the
wiki. There are contact links on the "About" page, which is
linked from every page's footer.