Card on fire

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 11 14:23:31 PDT 2016

> That's kind of scary. It's one of those things you don't think about
> happening -- like what if you weren't home if this happened.
>
> Could have been a lot worse.

Yeah, I consider myself very lucky, as I leave the machine on all the
time. I was sitting next to it when it burst into flame, and cutting the
power put it out. In the future I plan on cutting the time for it to go
into hibernation. Fortunately it's a metal case that doesn't burn, but
I'm still thinking about bending some tin to act as baffles over the
vents, and setting it on a metal plate.