Vision for the D language - stabilizing complexity?

deadalnix via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 12 00:23:48 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 12 July 2016 at 05:33:00 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Amaury failed to produce an example to support his point, aside
> from a rehash of a bug report from 2013 that is virtually
> fixed. Do you have any?

Finger moon. I presented maybe 5 exemple of what I'm talking
about already and it is still not enough. You guys keep wanting
to discuss every single example to death to avoid doing the hard
thinking.

> I think we're in good shape with what we have; mutable has too
> much freedom and it's good to get away without it.

True but once again, finger, moon, etc...