dcompute is nearing minimal functionality

Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 14 06:23:48 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 14 July 2016 at 13:06:05 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 07/13/2016 11:53 PM, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
>> I'd like to try to get this done by the start of august when I
>> start my
>> engineering honours thesis.
>
> Is your thesis related to this project in any way? -- Andrei

No, it will be integrating light, infrared camera signals with
wind direction and speed direction and try to predict the
movement of fire fronts at a very local scale using a drone. I
intend to use d to program the brains of the onboard or attached
computer though. It's an electronics thesis as much as it is
software.