Card on fire

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 14 16:47:19 PDT 2016

On 07/11/2016 02:11 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 7/9/2016 9:11 PM, A.B wrote:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8
>
> You must be older than me to think of that song!

Great music! I was thinking how dangerous that show was then I found
this on Wikipedia:

<quote>
Brown quickly earned a reputation for outlandish performances, which
included the use of a burning metal helmet, that led to occasional
mishaps, such as during an early appearance at the Windsor Festival in
1967, where he wore a colander on his head soaked in methanol. The fuel
poured over his head by accident and caught fire; a bystander doused the
flames by pouring beer on Brown's head, preventing any serious
injury.[6] The flaming head then became an Arthur Brown signature.
</quote>

:D

Ali