Docs: Links to source code

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 27 06:31:00 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 27 July 2016 at 09:43:45 UTC, Chris wrote:
> Wouldn't it be nice to have a direct link from the
> documentation of the function to the source code? Is that
> feasible at all?

http://dpldocs.info/std.algorithm.searching.any

go to the bottom for annotated source

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/source/std.algorithm.searching.d.html#L157

My thing is still slightly buggy but I have somewhat bigger plans
for it, making my own source viewer instead of using Github's
slow, generic, slow thing that is really slow. (Seriously, it is
unusably slow on my laptop on anything more than like 100 lines,
locking up the web browser and killing battery.)

I also copy the source for the specific version the docs apply to
so they can stay in sync without bleeding edge HEAD on one side
and some tagged release on the other.