Code coverage in Phobos

Seb via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 28 11:51:46 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 28 July 2016 at 17:56:49 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 7/28/2016 7:16 AM, Seb wrote:
>> 4) CodeCov has a bunch of other features, for example browser
>> extensions that
>> integrate the code coverage report directly onto Github diffs:
>>
>> https://github.com/codecov/browser-extension
>
> I installed the browser extension for Chrome, but it says "no
> coverage" for every Phobos PR I tried it on. Also, the umbrella
> icon is greyed out. Something's amiss?

Hmm I guess we bumped into this issue:
https://github.com/codecov/browser-extension/issues/22 - last
time their support team was pretty fast, so I hope we can resolve
this issue soon :)

Do you see the Code coverage overlay for this diff?

https://github.com/dlang/phobos/commit/6db08d3dadb007d930a4042a6140ca4fb22ea540

and on this file?

https://github.com/dlang/phobos/blob/master/std/algorithm/iteration.d

Older PRs don't show a coverage report, because the report needs
to be uploaded & they don't have this in their `.travis.yml` yet.
However rebasing should fix this.