Documented unittests & code coverage

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 29 06:40:03 PDT 2016

On Friday, 29 July 2016 at 07:01:35 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> The pilot reads the indicated value, interprets it in the
> context of what the other instruments say, APPLIES GOOD
> JUDGMENT, and flies the airplane.

Continuing with this metaphor, in this situation you're not the
pilot making the judgement, you're the aerospace engineer
deciding that the speedometer in the plane can be off by several
hundred m/s and it's no big deal.

Yes, every measurement in the real world has a margin of error.
But, since we're dealing with computers this is one of the rare
situations where a perfect number can actually be obtained and
presented to the user.

> There is no right or wrong airspeed.

The right one is the actual speed of the plane and the wrong one
is every other number.