[OT] Music to Program Compilers To

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 29 15:54:47 PDT 2016

On 7/29/2016 3:45 PM, Cauterite wrote:
> On Friday, 29 July 2016 at 22:44:04 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> http://70sdisconights.com/
>>
>> Yes, I listen to it while I work.
>
> that webpage design though >_<

I'm spared that because I listen via a Grace Digital tuner, recently bought to
replace the ancient but much loved Turtlebeach Audiotron.

I do wish for a return of Jeff Gilbert's "Brain Pain" on KCMU which aired in the
late 80's. He's the only DJ I could ever stand to listen to. His banter was as
entertaining as his selections. Gilbert would sometimes appear as a guest star
on "Almost Live". I'm surprised he wasn't more successful in showbiz.