Code coverage in Phobos

Seb via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 30 12:05:10 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 28 July 2016 at 20:46:13 UTC, Seb wrote:
> On Thursday, 28 July 2016 at 20:30:50 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> On 7/28/2016 11:51 AM, Seb wrote:
>>> Older PRs don't show a coverage report, because the report
>>> needs to be uploaded
>>> & they don't have this in their `.travis.yml` yet. However
>>> rebasing should fix
>>> this.
>>
>> I rebased https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/4657 but it
>> still shows [No coverage]
>
> ... but it shows that those three lines are never hit ;-)
>
> As far as I understood [1] the problem is that the CodeCov
> browser extension has troubles handling merge commits. I will
> ping you once they resolved the issue and the PR view is
> working.
>
> For now you can click on "Last update 6db08d3...bb94012" to see
> the diff with overlayed code coverage.
>
> [1] https://github.com/codecov/browser-extension/issues/22

The CodeCov support team is really nice & fast. They found the
issue [1] and deployed it today. So the Code coverage browser
extension is working for all PRs built on Travis starting from
today, e.g. [2] :)

[1] https://github.com/codecov/support/issues/263
[2] https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/4693/files