Areas of D usage

Seb via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 2 06:59:13 PDT 2016

Instead of investing a lot of time in the auto-decoding
bike-sheding discussion, how about helping out? Take five minutes
to read through this upcoming PR [2, 3] of areas of D usage.
Anyone can help - no coding skills required ;-)

As the first five minutes matter, I thought it would be nice if
we have an overview of areas in which D is used.
It is different to the great Overview page [1] as it tries for
every area to inform about
  - applications written in D
  - key reasons/selling points

That being said, this document is a draft and your feedback &
review is highlighy appreciated.
If I left out an area or you miss an application/usage - please
let me know!

If you have more time, there is also the Dlang Tour [4], which
requires UX testing and more tutorials ("gems").

[1] Overview: http://dlang.org/overview.html
[2] Preview:
http://dtest.thecybershadow.net/artifact/website-915b9bd5028d67e186487141083523937b417cd7-32649b6cb8d58891a4c66946a8f75141/web/areas-of-d-usage.html
[3] PR: https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/1314