Broken links continue to exist on major pages on dlang.org

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 2 11:44:48 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 2 June 2016 at 18:24:30 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Within that page, the top table has links to various
> constituents such as std.algorithm.searching,
> std.algorithm.comparison etc. None of those links work.

I fixed it months ago on my fork
http://dpldocs.info/std.algorithm

(I also removed the "this is a submodule of std.algorithm" since
that's a useless sentence anyway, given my autogenerated
breadcrumb navigation that makes the submodule relationship clear
outside the text)

The continued existence of such bugs is a reason I laugh at the
idea that ddox is a serious contender btw.