Broken links continue to exist on major pages on dlang.org

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 2 12:06:42 PDT 2016

Am 02.06.2016 um 20:44 schrieb Adam D. Ruppe:
> On Thursday, 2 June 2016 at 18:24:30 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> Within that page, the top table has links to various constituents such
>> as std.algorithm.searching, std.algorithm.comparison etc. None of
>> those links work.
>
> I fixed it months ago on my fork
> http://dpldocs.info/std.algorithm
>
> (I also removed the "this is a submodule of std.algorithm" since that's
> a useless sentence anyway, given my autogenerated breadcrumb navigation
> that makes the submodule relationship clear outside the text)
>
> The continued existence of such bugs is a reason I laugh at the idea
> that ddox is a serious contender btw.

I know you are a hacker by heart and of course you can patch and work
around everything. But I'd hate to implement some kind of special case
here instead of simply fixing the Phobos sources to use macros that
carry proper semantical meaning. Those changes now simply have to get
into the latest stable version to appear on the doc pages.

Apart from that, this is really the only major known issue left (links
to GitHub for package.d modules are still broken and that's about it).