Broken links continue to exist on major pages on dlang.org

ag0aep6g via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 2 12:29:11 PDT 2016

On 06/02/2016 09:09 PM, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> Which are the remaining issues that you know of? I've searched bugzilla
> earlier today and couldn't find anything apart from broken "Improve this
> page" links for package.d modules.

The big one I know of is (M)REF_ALTTEXT. We need something better than
the ugly parentheses thing we've got.

Other than that I don't have any blockers on my mind. We've made good
progress. I haven't really looked for issues, though.

Maybe there is no point in hiding the pages from Google now. But they
should have been hidden before. Then again, we would have had less
pressure to fix things then.