Why I won't fix phobos bugs anymore

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 2 13:20:58 PDT 2016

On 06/02/2016 03:41 PM, Basile B. wrote:
> Yesterday I've took the decision not to propose anymore PR for Phobos
> bugfixes, even if most of the time it's easy.
>
> 1)
>
> It can take up to 2 or 3 weeks until a "phobos bugfix" get merged. Even
> a straight one.
>
> 2)
>
> Once a pr gets the label "@andrei". It basically means that "it's dead".

Also meant to add: email should help. I am currently nursing 3-4 emails
that are phobos-related among some 50 other important and urgent emails.
There's some Midas effect - every day I wake up thinking "I'll halve my
inbox today" and by the evening I still have 50 emails. It's maddening.
But please don't take offense. Do email and I'll get to your work.
Thanks! -- Andrei