Broken links continue to exist on major pages on dlang.org

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 2 13:34:24 PDT 2016

On 06/02/2016 04:27 PM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> It got added to the official website without a real support plan: a
> clear commitment was never made to fix Phobos issues, and nobody knew if
> we were actually going to transition from ddoc, or live side-by-side, or
> what. Certainly, nobody knew when, so there was no sense of urgency to
> fix the Phobos source regardless.
>
> It just kinda sat in a dark corner of the website for years with little
> attention from the Phobos crew. I doubt many of them use it.

Interestingly it came as encouraging and empowering some fledgling work
that had compelling things going for it (including but not limited to
enthusiastic receipt in this forum), which ironically is exactly what
you just asked for.

Yes, I do wish /library/ were better and got more TLC. But I'm not sorry
for approving it.

Andrei