clipboard button to copy selective import from documentation?

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 5 07:00:37 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 4 June 2016 at 18:21:27 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> Generally I'm not a fan of bloating things up with JavaScript
> widgets. Perhaps only if there is a lot of demand for this?

Bloat? One button per entity and a single js function?

> Perhaps we should improve editor support instead. For my
> previous editor I had this nice setup:
>
> http://dump.thecybershadow.net/e91be687ebaeb0171d830025adf82848/autofix.gif
>
> I've added a json target to the Phobos posix.mak a while ago.
> Care to beat me to writing the Emacs Lisp port? :)

Interesting, but relying on compile errors will increase
debug/test turnaround times. It also doesn't quite fit my
workflow which goes like this.

- wasn't there a function for that somewhere (searching,
sometimes browsing to find the right function)
- reviewing documentation and examples (how to use)
- type `import std.algorithm.iteration : sum`

Do we have some website stats to know how people are using our
documentation?