clipboard button to copy selective import from documentation?

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 5 07:41:32 PDT 2016

On 6/5/16 10:35 AM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> On Sunday, 5 June 2016 at 14:34:08 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> Why not add the information to do a selective import to a "more info"
>> popup or so, and then anyone who wants to go the next step to have a
>> button for the clipboard can have a client-side script.
>
> That seems like a bizarre compromise. Then why not have the entire
> functionality as a client-side script?

As long as it's possible to make the client-side script solution given
the current pages.

It also might be useful even without a javascript-to-clipboard button to
be able to copy and paste the text yourself.

Don't know about you, but whenever I'm using github, I don't invent the
command line to git clone, I just copy and paste whatever github tells
me. I find that very useful.

-Steve