Andrei's list of barriers to D adoption

BigDog via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 6 06:53:13 PDT 2016

On Monday, 6 June 2016 at 09:12:19 UTC, Ethan Watson wrote:
> On Monday, 6 June 2016 at 08:00:30 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:

> D is still ahead of the pack in terms of features.

I always think of Jurassic Park, when the D community talks of
features. Specifically Jeff Goldblum's line of "Your scientist
were so concerned if they could, they didn't stop to think if
they should". D has pretty much most of the features present in
every programming language. I'm not sure if that is a positive or
negative personally.